Tuesday, April 6, 2010

"Soaked" Acoustic Cover by Adam Lambert/Muse

just testing out my new amp ... I know I'm not the world's best singer, but I'm posting this anyway :) I had to use my light as a mic stand, so that's why it's so dark. Cheers! :D My friends make fun of me for doin all this Lambert stuff, but it's good music so :P Oh ... and I met AL at an American Idol concert in Grand Rapids. MI ... This is how it went: Me: "Hi Adam! My Name's Tyler!" Adam: "Hi Tyler! (waved at me)" Me: "I'm staying at the days in across the street ... " Adam: "HAHAHA"! (then he whispered something to his Roadie) I'm not gay, but it was funny lol. Then I got an autograph on my hand :P CG Soaked to the bone CG Sink like a stone Bb F Walk on alone G# It's not the first time C It's not the worst crime GC Your soul will be OK Fm And you've had enough Bb Searching for love Eb G# And you C# G miss the touch C Of someone new Burned by your dreams It's never how it seems Cold crushed esteem Take shelter And hide forever Your soul will be OK And you've had enough Searching for love And you miss the touch Of someone new And you've had enough Searching for love And you miss the touch Of someone new Soaked to the bone Sink like a stone I will take you home It's not the first time It's not the worst crime Our souls will be OK

Moroccanoil history of tennis

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com | distributed by free xml blogger templates